Monday, April 30, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Maybe they should visit www.betterinlatin.com and see the new designs I've added to the collection. This one is a Coat of Arms for Christ. I've also added a Coat of Arms for Mary. Maybe wearing one of these would help them to remember Whom they're supposed to be working for. Feel free to visit the site.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
- The penalty box is called the "Sin Bin"
- If you do something really bad, it's a given that some serious
- The gravity of your offense determines your time in the penalty box.
- They have a penalty called cross-checking.
- A Zamboni is like a "confession-mobile"; it cleans theice of all
- Blood is shed regularly.
And the #1 reason that Hockey is the perfect Catholic sport is:
- When you win it all, you get the "CUP".