Friday, September 7, 2007

Christmas!


Just wanted to post an explanation for the sparseness of cartoons lately. For me, it's Christmas Card season. I own Trade Greetings, Inc., (http://www.tradegreetings.com/) through which I design and sell Christmas Cards for companies (mostly contractors). Most designs, like the one here, allows for the company to put their logo on the vehicle, making for quite a unique Christmas Card. And yes, all of my cards are referred to as "Christmas Cards", although many people refer to them as "Holiday Cards".

So I'll try to throw in a new cartoon here and there, but this endeavor keeps me working like mad up through early December.

And if the company you work for needs some Christmas Cards, let me know. I'll throw in a discount just for us Catholics...

7 comments:

Brother Declan said...

Good luck! Sounds like a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Great Catholic Website!

The Crescat said...

wow, man. You must be busy. sniff, sniff. I miss my Catholic Cartoon Blog. :-(

While you were away I converted to Orthodoxy. BWA HA HA HA.

Anita Moore said...

Okay, now, Paul...two months is getting RIDICULOUS!!! :)

The Crescat said...

check.check.

Is this on?

Zach said...

... do I hear an echo??

Paul Nichols said...

I'm sorry !!!!!!
Yes, Christmas Cards are selling like CRAZY. I have to keep at it, and it's so much that it's almost like I've dropped out of Catholic Blogdom for a while - I think I've checked 2 blogs in 2 months.

Thanks be to God, though, that my cards have done well despite those who laughed at my idea.

I WILL return - just don't forget about me!