Friday, January 11, 2008

Bishop envy at the IRS?


What with all the rules and regulations, and in some cases downright roadblocks, that some Bishops are employing to circumvent the Summorum Pontificum, I'll bet they're generating some envy from those cretins over at the IRS.

Read about some of it over at Fr. Z's (an older article, but indicative of the hatred that some have for the Latin Mass): http://wdtprs.com/blog/2007/08/bishop-of-pensacola-tallahassee-issues-his-own-norms-for-summorum-pontificum/

3 comments:

Alexander said...

Ha! Good one.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

catholic2007 said...

Actually, Paul, this is a very well thought out cartoon...one of your better ones(not that I've spotted any so far that don't come up to mark in your portfolio)...nicely balanced...and ,by the way, we don't really take those guys seriously, do we?...