Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas hiatus


It's that time of year again. Despite the down economy, businesses are still sending out Christmas cards, thanks be to God. Of course, at some places they call them "Holiday Cards", but at Trade Greetings, Inc., it's Company Policy to call them what they are - CHRISTMAS CARDS.

Now, I understand that for some, political correctness is a way of life. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. As for me and my little company, it's Christmas. No other "holiday" even qualifies. I make Christmas Cards for companies to send out Christmas salutations during the Christmas Season.

I'll return in a month or so, and until then, I wish you all an early Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for being a man and standing up for what you believe to be right. Hold your head up high and be proud of who you are a child of God... My thanks to you from all of us who know Jesus is the son of God and we are all to celebrate his birth by eagerly waiting for Christmas to arrive.
Thanks Again.
Bob Schmidt